Dr. of Psychology
Growing up in Iowa, Dr. Sheri Bardos moved to New York to pursue her lifelong passion of becoming a psychologist. She received her doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Long Island University: C.W. Post.
With a desire to impact the world she developed a unique approach to help you:
- Focus and clarify your goals
- Recognize your strengths.
- Develop specific tools necessary to move forward and create lasting change.
Dr. Bardos's skills and training are high in demand as corporations have hired her for seminars and presentations featuring topics such as "How to find lasting happiness" and "De-stressing in a chaotic world" just to name a few.
As a consultant, she provides on-site and off-site services for various organizations.
Dr. Bardos happily offers a 20 minute, complimentary, 1 on 1 consultation.
When it comes to healthy living your mindset and thought process are the most important elements that determine your success!
- Understand your habits and make changes that you can live with so they will be long lasting.
- Embrace the idea of total wellness. To incorporate not only the mind, body and food that you ingest, but to also include the choices you make, the people you associate with, how you view your life, making sure you have enough sleep and more.
- Recognize your emotional connection to food and movement so you can create a new understanding that's based on a positive outcome and makes you feel good both emotionally and physically.
ALL of these adjustments start with your brain.
Yes, it is challenging, change is, but when you have a guide like Dr. Brados showing you the ropes, it becomes much easier.
If you wish to contact Dr. Brados privately, e-mail her directly below.
Don't forget to tell her that you heard about her practice through Kessler's Healthy Way.
Remember, "Today's the first day of the rest of your life." Charles Dederich so take advantage of it.Email Dr. Bardos